Over the past few days, some readers have informed us that they have encountered a Selenium iexplore script error.
I heard from many Selenium WebDrivers that users were unable to start IE driver with Selenium WebDriver. Here are the solutions to all the common problems most of us may have faced. We
We have already covered How to Run the Selenium WebDriver Script from the Internet Explorer Browser. We may have been unable to start the IE driver using Selenium WebDriver. In fact, the error may be what you see in the following screenshot: 1: Exception
Error in org.openqa.selenium.remote.SessionNotFoundException: An unexpected error occurred while exiting Internet Explorer. Protected mode settings are usually not the same for all locations. Enable Protected Must be preset to the same value (enabled or even disabled) for all zones. (WARNING: the server did not provide much information on the stack trace).
Solution: To fix this error, we need to enable Protected Mode for all zones.
Follow these steps to enable Protected Mode for all zones.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the “Tools” menu, choose – Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Under Select zones when viewing or changing security settings “purchase Internet and activate the login form to enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
- Similarly, select the “Enable Safe Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)” checkbox for several of these three options, for example: B. Local intranet, trusted sites, and sites with restricted access.
Error: Connected exception on thread “main” org.openqa.selenium.remote.SessionNotFoundException: An unexpected error occurred while starting Internet Explorer. The browser zoom level should be set to 200%. It should be set to 100% (WARNING: the server did not provide trace information for multiple stacks).
Solution: To fix this error, my family and I need to set the zoom level in Internet Explorer to 100% browser
- Open Internet Explorer.
- To display – Scale – Select 100%.
Want to run Selenium WebDriver script in Google Chrome? To start Instant Launch, click the link on this page.
Sumasri – Senior Test Engineer software. I am currently working at MNC. She is the co-founder of Software Testing Material. She works exclusively in the field of software testing. She writes a tutorial on testing and test automation here.
I am unable to open a web page that uses selenium i.e. web drivers. The page opens under the script error icon in the lower left corner. If I have a lot of article directories go to the same page. right, no error.
Due to this script error, Selenium is confident that it will not be able to continue. If I double this, I start the popup series and the selenium reloads.
Can you advise the reason for this and how to properly solve this problem?
To run the Selenium WebDriver script in IE browser, you need to download the IEDriver server.
IEDriver Server is a special standalone server used by Selenium WebDriver to communicate with IE browser, and We can also say that Can Selenium actually controls the IE browser when it selects the IEDriver server.
Selenium WebDriver communicates with the IEDriver server via JSON cable and then handles the IEDriver server if it has an IE browser. It basically looks like a bridge between Selenium and IE browsers. Take a look at the image below:
- IEDriver Server is also available in 32 and 64 bit versions. We recommend the dedicated 32-bit version as it is undoubtedly less error prone than the 64-bit version.
- The IEDriver is now tested on IE 7, 8-10, 9, 10 and Along 11 with a combination of Windows 7, 8 and Vista.
- IE 6 Browser is almost unsupported.
1. Try using the CSS Selector in XPATH to avoid prompts when running IE scripts in a browser.
2. The IEDriver is relatively slow compared to other servers like ChromeDriver. However, the selenium script app runs fast in other browsers if you want Firefox and Chrome to compare in IE browser.
3. If you get the following error when running a script found in IE browser:
"An unexpected error occurred while launching Explorer on the web. Protected mode settings are almost always not the same for almost all zones. "
Use the following solution to solve one of the above problems: Click here
Refer to the IEDriver documentation , in which case you simply run into a configuration problem.
If you really like the information above, do not forget to contact us on Facebook, you should also be able to leave a comment.Improve your computer's speed today with this fast and easy download.
Selenium Iexplore Blad Skryptu
Errore Di Script Selenium Iexplore
Selenium Iexplore Skriptfehler
Erreur De Script Selenium Iexplore
Error De Secuencia De Comandos De Selenium Iexplore
Selenium Iexplore Skriptfel
Erro De Script Selenium Iexplore
셀레늄 Iexplore 스크립트 오류
Oshibka Skripta Selenium Iexplore
Selenium Iexplore Scriptfout