If you see the netapi32 error code on your computer, it is worth reading these recommendations to correct the situation. Netapi32. dll errors occur in situations that lead to the deletion or corruption of the netapi32 dll file. In some cases netapi32. DLL errors can indicate problems with the registry, problems with viruses or malware, and even a hardware failure.
Netapi32.dll doc is a flavor of the Netapi32 API. DLL is one of the required DLL files of the Windows operating system. Many applications as well as games respond to this dll file.
But what if this netapi32 file turns out to be lost or corrupted, you will not be able to run the applications and games associated with it, which are mainly used by this netapi32.dll file, as you usually receive the error message:
The program cannot recover because netapi32.dll is missing from the real computer. Try reinstalling program to solve the problem.
Hence, it becomes important to fix only this netapi32.dll error in Windows 10. Read this article with basic facts, currently here are the best solutions to help buyers fix netapi32.dll error.
Before proceeding with Fix 1, find out what is causing this critical DLL error and some of the most common netapi32 common.dll error messages.
What Is The Cause Of The Netapi32.dll Error?
What is NETAP132 DLL?
Netapi32. dll is considered to be hijacking Net Win32 API DLL Complete. It is most commonly used in the Microsoft® Windows® operating system developed by Microsoft. It uses the DLL extension and is considered a Win32 dynamic link library (DLL) file.
There are many internal and external reasons why a desired DLL file can turn into a compromised or corrupted DLL file. Some of them are listed below:
- DLL registry entry is still invalid due to NETAPI32 corruption.
- A computer virus, possibly infected with malware, can also corrupt the entire NETAPI32.DLL file.
- Microsoft hardware failure such as bad hard drive, sticky card, etc.
- Sometimes each application or software overlaps another required by NETAPI32.DLL.
- Delete the NETAPI32.DLL file.
Common DLL NETAPI32.Error-dll Messages
The game and the fish may encounter common NETAPI32.DLL errors, some of which are listed below:
- “The specified NETAPI32.DLL file is missing.”
- “Violation of access to NETAPI32.DLL.”
- “This application has stopped because the startup of NETAPI32.DLL could not be found. Reinstalling the application patch will resolve this issue. ”
- “NETAPI32.DLL not found.”
- “Unable to register NETAPI32.DLL.”
- “Cannot find C: Windows System32 NETAPI32.DLL.”
- “DEVELOPER NETWORK does not start. A required NETAPI32 component: .DLL is missing. Reinstall NETWORK via ENTWICKLER “.
How To Fix The NETAPI32.DLL Missing Error In Windows 10?
Here are the solutions to fix all netapi32.dll errors in Windows 10. Perform maintenance tasks individually and carefully and you will usually see a suitable NETAPI32.DLL missing from your operating system by mistake.
Solution 1: Try Re-registering NETAPI32.DLL From The Command Line
- Click the start button -> search box -> type “command” and DO NOT press Enter -> quickly after pressing Ctrl-Shift press Enter.
- A dialog box for authorization will open -> Click “Yes”.
- Enter the command phrase to unregister the file and enter the key:
regsvr32 / u NETAPI32.DLL
To re-register, enter the following command while holding down the Enter key:
regsvr32 / i NETAPI32.DLL
- Exit the Command Prompt window and exactly restart the application associated with the NETAPI32.DLL error and see if the error still exists or is still fixed.
Solution 2: Recover NETAPI32.DLL From Recycle Bin
It is also possible that your NETAPI32.DLL was accidentally deleted. So go to your PC Trash and make sure it’s there or not.
- Open the trash can by double-clicking the trash icon.
- Find the destination of NETAPI32.DLL.
- If NETAPI32.DLL appears in the search results, please buy it and try to move the problem to a folder below:
Windows 95/98 / Me corresponds to C: Windows System32
Win NT / 2000 = C: Windows System32
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C: Windows System32
Windows 64-bit = C: Windows System32
After completing the basic trick above, restart your computer Now, visit netapi32.dll, the error is not present until it is fixed or not in Windows. 3:
Solution Performs SFC Scan
What is netapi32 DLL used for?
NETAPI32. DLL product functions for querying and manipulating community interfaces.
System File Checker is really useful for fixing potentially corrupted missing Windows system files, especially incomplete DLL files.
Follow these steps to fix the SFC to analyze the netapi32.dll missing error:
- Click the Windows icon.
- Type cmd, right-click inspire and select Run as Administrator.
- In this Command Prompt window, type sfc / scannow and press Enter.
- Now wait for the name of the scanning process until it completes and then restart your computer.
Try running a program that might throw the netapi32.dll error while you are checking if the error is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Fix Invalid NETAPI32.DLL Registry Entries
In most cases, NETAPI32.DLL and other dll system errors can be related to problems in the Windows PC registry. There are several programs that use the same NETAPI32.File,DLL, for which, if these programs were modified, could potentially unlock “orphan” DLL registry entries that would normally not be counted.
But now you can restore the Windows registry, and for this reason, you need to create a write process by exporting the part of the registry that links to NETAPI32.DLL:
- Click a specific launch button.
- Then you must enter “command” into the search collection, but do not press “Enter”.
- Now hold CTRL + SHIFT and press ENTER.
- After pressing the Enter key, a general dialog will appear asking you to press YES.
- A black box with a blinking cursor now opens, in which you need to select the regedit method and press the ENTER key.
- You now need to select the NETAPI32.DLL-related key you want to back up.
- Then you can choose “Export” from the “File” menu.
- Now select the folder where people want to back up the DEVELOPER group key.
- Make sure Selected Theme is probably selected in the export area.
- Then click Save.
- AfterAs the save file is locked with the .reg extension, you will have a backup of the registry entry data associated with NETAPI32.DLL.
Method 10. Scanning For Viruses
The netapi32.dll missing error may be due to a virus or other malware infection. Therefore, it is important to note that you can scan the entire Windows to remove the virus and run the application without receiving an error message. Remove
about viruses, malware or adware running on your Windows PC using Spyhunter. it will help you remove all malware and / or rid your computer of viruses without any problem.
Let Spyhunter Also Remove Viruses And Other Malware
Method 6: Reset Driver
Restoring the driver to a previous version of the operating system in which you could help overcome your netapi32.dll Windows 10.
- Click our own Windows symbol.
- Type device manager and press any specific Enter key.
- Click a device to expand it for recovery.
- Select mechanism, clickright click it and find properties.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click all driver recovery options.
- Please select a reason why you returned?
- Press YES fully and restart your computer.
After following the above steps, Windows 10 will first uninstall the entire device and restore the previous driver option. Will this fix the netapi32.dll error?
Best And Simple Solution For Netapi32 Fix.dll Error
The above products will do fine with this netapi32.dll error on Windows. But if you are a beginner and find it difficult to follow the prompts manually, this is an easy option for you.
Try a PC repair program. It is a wonderful tool designed by a professional to fix all errors on your new Windows PC / laptop. Errors like dlls, updated kitchen, BSOD, registry, application, game and more can be easily fixed just like this tool.
It also protects your computer from malware, recovers corrupted lesson history files, optimizes overall performanceoperating system Windows and others.
Get A PC Repair Tool To Fix Netapi32.dll Error
Use the solutions mentioned in the content page to overcome the netapi32.dll Windows 10 and run applications without error.
If tidak otomatis solutions didn’t help, please use our simple solution above and fix dll error.
You are expected to enjoy this article the most and will help you with your questions about DLLs and the like.
Jack is always helping others solve PC problems and loves creating themes like Windows 10, Xbox, and tons of other tech stuff. In his spare time he enjoys playing with his dog “Bruno” and walking with his friends.Improve your computer's speed today with this fast and easy download.