You may have encountered an error indicating that DirectX 9.0c is loaded. There are several ways to solve this problem, which we will talk about a little later. Microsoft DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime updates your current version of DirectX, the primary Windows technology that enables high-speed multimedia and gaming on these PCs.
Important! If you select a language below, all article content on the page should dynamically change in that language.
The Microsoft DirectX® end-user runtime installs a number of traditional DirectX SDK runtime libraries for specific games that use D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, and / or DirectX 1.1. Please note that this package cannot modify the correct DirectX runtime for your Windows operating system as expected.
- Microsoft DirectX® is already included in Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server equivalents. This DirectX end-user runtime does not change DirectX version, but it does seriously install a number of optional parallel technologies from the old DirectX SDK that are used by some Grow games. DetailsFor more information on the target, see https://aka.ms/dxsetup.
Check out the Desktop Bridge apps if you are using D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, or if you need to invest in the Microsoft.DirectX.x86 / Microsoft.DirectX.x64 platform to get this parallel version of DirectX. components for delivery. Alternatively, developers can remove these dependencies. Please refer to Microsoft Docs for more information.
How do I install DirectX 9 on Windows 2000?
The easiest way to set up DirectX 9.0a is to make sure you only visit the Windows Update website at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com. In the left pane, click on “Select updates to install”, usually select the “DirectX 9.0a End-User Runtime” link right below the XP or Windows 2000 stage, then click “Add” and continue with Windows Update comments.
Supported operating system
How do I download DirectX 9.0 C?
Download the DirectX9 design and installation package.Run directx.exe.Read the license agreement.In the new window, click the Browse button and select the directory where you want to extract the mount files.Convinceb that you have chosen the correct folder path and OK.
Windows Server ’08, Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2, Windows Vista
- Click the Download button on this page to start exporting, or select a different language from the Change Language drop-down list, but click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- Click “Run” to install immediately.
- Click “Save” to save the downloaded file to your computer for later installation.
to cancel the job, click Cancel.
- The DirectX Redist installation includes virtually all June 2010 components and previously released parallel DirectX components. These DirectX components are controlled by D3DX and xinput.
- Unable to uninstall the DirectX runtime.
- This replacement is recommended if researchers are not connected to the Internet during installation.
- If you need a specific version of the web config packthat runtime, click here.
- Beginning with the December 2006 SDK release, Win9x orthopedic appliances are no longer redistributable.
- Starting with One Person’s SDK 2010 released in June, your Redist will no longer support Windows 2000.
How do I download DirectX 9 and install Windows 10?
Download here: Note. This is a two-part process. When you download the installer, the file types will be extracted to the location you replaced. Then open the folder and find the DXSETP file. exe and run Startup to reinstall DirectX. After completing the exact reinstallation, you can delete the folder to which the files will be extracted.
Descargando Directx 9 0c
Telecharger Directx 9 0c
Scaricando Directx 9 0c
Directx 9 0c Herunterladen
Zagruzka Directx 9 0c
Laddar Ner Directx 9 0c
다이렉트x 9 0c 다운로드
Directx 9 0c Downloaden
Baixando Directx 9 0c
Pobieranie Directx 9 0c